I stepped onto the sand today for the first time in forever. It felt soooo good. It felt good for many reasons:
- Because I was feeling the best I’ve felt since October
- My bowel felt like it might behave itself enough to allow me to leave the toilet bowl for a moment
- A wise soul advised me to earth myself simply by placing my bare feet on the ground
- It is the most glorious day ever
- And as dear friend Cazz, AKA Spinhead said, ‘even if it’s to sit quietly in a beautiful spot’, go and enjoy the day. Enjoy I did.
The week couldn’t help but get off to a good start with m’blister and her bloke paying us a fleeting visit (from Sydders) at the weekend. We dined with them and the folks on Saturday night and Sunday lunch which was quite a bit of socialising for a squatter host, however my regular Sunday arvo session with Chez and her cranio sacral magic put me into the usual state of deep relaxation and rejuvenation. And then to top that off, our forever generous neighbour Pam, delivered ‘meals on heels’ for Sunday nights dinner making both M and I very grateful humble happy campers. She did the same last week and on both occasions completed the menu with a dessert and cream turning me into blubbering mess with her kindness and consideration. Amazing and delicious. Thousands of thank you’s are smothering you Miss Pam.